Friday, June 13, 2008

The excruciating pain
I look at the digital clock on my laptop as I type and it reads 4:19 AM. Oh yeah! I’ve been in office for over 19 hours now. You’d think ‘wow what a hard worker’,’ amazing dude’, but hold your horses. If I’d have to quantify my contribution to all the work done today, I’d say I contributed 0.39 %. Did I just say 0.39 %? Boy I’ve just been playing too much of the biggest brain thing on facebook! Anyways, getting back to the point, right now I feel like Lindsay Lohan at a party. Useless and wasted. And just when I think I’ve hit rock bottom, Divya comes up to me and asks me to SUPERVISE the PRINTING PROCESS in the morning! Has she forgetting that even I’ve been here the whole time and deserve to sleep when she would be snoozing away at 8 in the morning, or maybe she never noticed me because of my insignificant contribution. Kiran, our studio manager has 13 years of experience in getting printouts!!! Does he really need supervision in getting four and half printouts? ARE YOU KIDDING ME DIVYA? Anyways, now that I’ve written this out I feel much better. Either way I’m not going to do the all important “SUPERVISION” job assigned to me, I do not care if I lose my job for something as stupid as “supervising the printing process”, I think my company should value me for other more important things.

No comments: