Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where's all the time gone..

Its been almost 2 months that i've come to mumbai, and its been a good experience so far. Finding a place to live, travelling in the trains and taxis, getting used to the hot and humid mumbai weather, learning to live with a limited supply of moolah! these two months have taught me so much, but there are still a few things that somehow not changed. I still don't seem to find the time to do stuff. By stuff I mean exercise, do up my place, blog etc etc., its a sunday afternoon and I'm just getting ready to work some more. I have to learn to manage my time better. writing this post is a good start. I'm actually sitting in Brij's house (hence the pic :P), waiting to start work but I made good use of the waiting time. Until next time. Cheers!

1 comment:

Leela Muthana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.